Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Sunday, April 18, 2010

HI... IT'S ME AGAIN

meApr2010


It's kind of embarrassing how many photos I take of myself. At least once a week I want to try something new with my camera now that I have some studio space. So, I will set up a tripod, a remote shutter cable and some lights and click through 50 or 60 photos. Sometimes it turns out good... sometimes not. And while I'd prefer to take photos of a prettier model, I think the practice is good for me. If I can make myself look presentable just think what I could do with some good-looking people!

If you are a hot model... call me.

These were done with with a main light straight on through an umbrella, a backlight camera left and a green gelled speedlight aimed behind me on a white paper backdrop. The camera was set at f/9 to keep all of me in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment