Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

NEW SHOES

Mmmm.... I really like new shoes. A few weeks ago I picked up some new kicks in anticipation of a trip to Europe that I knew would include a lot of walking. In my experience, running shoes aren't popular street fashion in mainland Europe. But this pair was too comfortable to not wear every day and retro enough to keep from getting pegged as a sloppy dressing American tourist. (Actually, most people in central Europe thought I was Spanish but that's a story for another time.)
I took some photos of these Nike Air Pegasus before they collected dirt and dust from Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Salzburg and Munich. Keep an eye out for another post tomorrow with some photos from the trip.
thedanny

No comments:

Post a Comment