Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HEATHER & RYAN'S NASHVILLE WEDDING

Last weekend I jumped in the car with some friends and headed down to Tennessee to see two great friends get hitched. The ceremony was in this awesome old mill with tall ceilings and distressed wooden floors in the charming suburb of Lebanon. By the way, I learned that it's not pronounced Leb-a-Non. Down here it's Leba-nen. Anyway, it was a perfect weekend, and the first warm Easter I have experienced on the East coast. Heather and Ryan hired a local pro photographer for their wedding but I brought my camera along for snapping shots of friends. The photos below and dozens of other high resolution photos can be downloaded for free from my Smugmug proofing site. Yee-haw!
h&r1
h&r2
h&r3
h&r4
h&r5
h&r6
h&r7
h&r8
h&r9

1 comment: