Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Monday, April 4, 2011

TIFFANY & DAVID ENGAGEMENT


donner_tiff&david1
donner_tiff&david2
donner_tiff&david3
donner_tiff&david4
donner_tiff&david5
donner_tiff&david6
donner_tiff&david7
donner_tiff&david8

I met Tiffany and David two summers ago while I was photographing the wedding of David's older sister. I was amazed to learn that they had been play friends as little kids and then, once they grew up into teenagers, started dating. At the time I was joking with David's dad that it wouldn't be long until there would be another wedding in the Greenberg family. And in a few months I'll be there again photographing the celebration of Tiffany and David transitioning a lifelong friendship into a marriage.

We all liked the idea of shooting among the cherry blossoms but were concerned about weekend crowds for the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC. So I did a little research and on a tip from another client we checked out Meadowlark Park in Vienna. And it was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment