Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Thursday, April 7, 2011

ENGAGEMENT: KALLIE & TONY


donner_kallietony1
donner_kallietony2
donner_kallietony3
donner_kallietony4
donner_kallietony5
donner_kallietony6
donner_kallietony7
donner_kallietony8
donner_kallietony9
donner_kallietony10

Tony got a hold of me after finding my website on Google. We agreed to meet for an engagement shoot not knowing very much about each other but over the course of an hour I learned:
1. He's from Boston.
2. He's a big fan of the NY Yankees
3. He's known Kallie since high school
4. Kallie refused his advances until after college
5. He is definitely crazy about Kallie and can't wait to marry her

OK, I don't know about #4—that might be a lie. But I do know that both Tony and Kallie are wicked smart (throw in some Boston slang there...), look great together and can have fun with one another even at 7am on a Monday morning. We took advantage of the DC cherry blossoms being in full bloom and wandered around the Tidal Basin to get these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment