Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Monday, March 21, 2011

PORTRAIT: STEPHANIE

donner_steph1
donner_steph2

This is Stephanie. She is new to Washington DC. And as evidenced by the photos, she likes looking pretty, laughing and doing the robot, in that order. And because she is my sister (fellas, no, you can't date her—and you're right, she is probably out of your league anyway) even after a long work day she was willing to help me test out a new light modifier that had just come in the mail by posing for an impromptu photo shoot.

I am a bit of a late bloomer when it comes to using Adobe Lightroom for editing and organizing photos. But I have had it for a few months now and it has saved me a TON of time. While Stephanie was busy doing the robot I was trying out Lightroom's tethering capabilities. So every time I would snap a frame, she could see it almost immediately on my computer screen. So cool!

1 comment:

  1. Steph please make the "robot" photo your profile picture!

    ReplyDelete