Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Saturday, October 2, 2010

WEDDING: LINDA & JON

donner_lindajon1
donner_lindajon2
donner_lindajon3
donner_lindajon4
donner_lindajon5
donner_lindajon6
donner_lindajon7
Last weekend Linda and Jon got married in Arlington at the beautiful Cherrydale Baptist Church. They hired Jenni Green from Studio Diana to take photos and I tagged along as a second shooter, hanging with the guys most of the time. The bridal party was a lot of fun to work with and I quickly found common bonds with most of the guys because they came out from Southern California for the wedding. One of my favorite parts of taking wedding photos is to see a bride and a groom with their very best and closest friends, the people they have been through everything with, the people who have seen them at the worst... and then on their wedding day, at their very best. Linda and Jon certainly had that on their day. It's a blessing to witness these relationships and a whole lot of fun to try to capture the feelings in a single frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment