Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Monday, October 25, 2010

WEDDING: DONDI & MICHAEL

donner_saunders1
donner_saunders2
donner_saunders3
donner_saunders4
donner_saunders5
donner_saunders6
donner_saunders7
At the beginning of 2010 I declared this my "year of networking." In an effort to grow my business I promised to push myself into meeting as many people as possible and putting my work out there for them to see, for one year, and to see where it led me. One of the first people I met on this mission at the beginning of the year was Dondi. She is a masterful networker and has friends and acquaintances near and far, high and low, and in every industry. Her warm personality and caring demeanor draws people in... and it didn't take long for Michael to become enchanted with Dondi. He asked for her hand in marriage and I was thrilled to be asked to be there to to document their wedding day, surrounded by family and friends at the Trump National Golf Club in an upper room with views of the Potomac river and pristine fairways.

No comments:

Post a Comment