Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Thursday, October 10, 2013

SENIOR PORTRAITS

donner_viens1
donner_viens2
donner_viens3
donner_viens4
donner_viens5
donner_viens6
donner_viens7
donner_viens8
donner_viens9
donner_viens10
donner_viens11
donner_viens12

I haven't done many official senior portraits, but it makes sense that I'm starting to. My business has grown mostly by word-of-mouth referral and repeat business. I do plenty of family photos and, in time, the kids are bound to become high school seniors, like these brothers whose family I photographed over 3 years ago.

This session was done along with a few family shots at Lake Accotink in Springfield. I think this was the last really warm day of the year. Fall is a great time for portraits... and getting some sweet senior photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment