Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Monday, March 4, 2013

PORTRAIT PREVIEW: ERIN AND I

donner_keybridge1
donner_keybridge2
donner_keybridge3
donner_keybridge4

This weekend Erin and I made a point of working on some creative projects together. This was one of them, some portraits we took of each other for fun. I also used this as an opportunity to play with some HDR software that allows me to tweak the color and contrast range, making it look slightly surreal. The software is HDR Efex Pro 2, which I'd read a lot about and finally got around to trying out. For this certain look it makes the process so simple and adds quite a bit of drama! I toned it down in Photoshop, blending layers together to get bold contrast in the background and smooth skin tones on the subjects.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nick! great pictures! HDR looks really good on portraits.

    ReplyDelete