Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Friday, May 20, 2011

WASHINGTON DC ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS: GRACE & HUGH

donner_gracehugh1
donner_gracehugh2
donner_gracehugh3
donner_gracehugh4
donner_gracehugh5
donner_gracehugh6
donner_gracehugh7
donner_gracehugh8
donner_gracehugh9
donner_gracehugh10
donner_gracehugh11
donner_gracehugh12

This has been a really rainy spring. I guess that's kinda normal for around here but it has made planning outdoor engagement sessions really difficult. Those weather reports with 50% chances of thunderstorms really stress me out the day before a shoot. However, lately I've been getting some really great images on days when the rain is imminent. Grace and Hugh decided that we would take our chances with the weather and I'm glad we did! This early morning shoot left us (mostly) dry and with some cool photos from around the Jefferson Memorial, Tidal Basin, and some of the tucked away gardens within the National Mall. The light was soft, the pavement had a nice sheen to it and this couple was two of the nicest people I have photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment