Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PORTRAIT: LEWIS JOSIAH

Donner_LewisJosiah1
Donner_LewisJosiah2
Donner_LewisJosiah3
Donner_LewisJosiah4
Donner_LewisJosiah5
The smiles on mommy and daddy's faces say it all: elated to start a family, proud of their healthy son, and that every sleepless night taking care of Lewis has been completely worth the sacrifice. The baby was born on October 21 and 9 days later I was able to meet the family to take these newborn photos. After the shoot was over I was allowed to hold Lewis and it was one of the coolest experiences I've had in a while. Like his parents said as I was leaving, it's so crazy to hold such a little guy and to think, especially when he opens his eyes, that he is a person, with a personality, and will grow up to be totally unique. And I'm completely blown away by the miracle of new life and so blessed to be able to share in the joy of my friend's growing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment