Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Monday, August 9, 2010

WEDDING ALBUM SAMPLE

album1
album2
album3
album4
A few days ago a particularly exciting package arrived in the mail. It was my new sample wedding album! And it is beautiful! Last year, when I first started thinking about offering albums as a part of my photography business, I did A LOT of research looking into the highest quality and best value albums out there. Finao Albums impressed me with both their matted albums and their flush mounted albums in the quality of materials used, the options to customize, and the price points relative to other album companies. Because of the high quality, durability and "wow" factor necessary for wedding albums, they are a significant investment for any couple planning a wedding. I think it is important for couples to be able to see the quality of the photos and to feel the leathers on the cover and to feel the weight of the book before deciding that an album is a worthwhile investment and something that will be treasured long after the wedding is over. So, I'm excited to have this sample to bring with me when I meet with clients now!

The albums come in every color and texture imaginable and range in size from 8 x 8 inches to 11 x 14 inches. The photos for this particular album style can run across two pages seamlessly, allowing HUGE photos to be displayed. Hopefully, these photos give you an idea of how awesome this album is.

No comments:

Post a Comment