Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Monday, June 21, 2010

WEDDING - AMANDA & BEAU

What do you like more: Christmas or Wedding Season? Wedding Season!

Over the weekend I took a trip down to Southern Virginia to see two friends tie the knot. The event was held at the Berry Hill Plantation, a beautiful property built in 1728 and once owned by Benjamin Harrison, a signer of the Declaration of Independence. Amanda and Beau looked great and had their bridal party decked out in seersucker suits and bright yellow dresses, perfect for a hot summer day.

The weekend kind of brought together all of my favorite things about Virginia summers: good friends, sweet tea, warm nights, fireflies, fresh fruits, and driving with the windows down and sunroof open. I managed to snap a few pics along the way... including some of Wyatt and Sarah's newest addition to their family, baby Sawyer. More photos on Facebook, here.
amanda_beau1
amanda_beau2
amanda_beau3
amanda_beau4
amanda_beau5
amanda_beau6

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting pictures of Amanda and Beau's wedding. For those of us who work with Beau in Arkansas and unable to attend, it gives us a chance to see what a beautiful wedding they had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Nick! Beau & I were so glad you could come to the wedding.

    ReplyDelete