Visit my Website • Find me on Facebook • Find me on Twitter

Monday, March 15, 2010

YOU & ME & HIM

Last month I moved into a house with enough space to set up a small studio for portraits. Unfortunately, I don't always have models hanging around when I want to try out some new lighting techniques. So what do I do? I adopt the Dave Matthews philosophy and "make the best of what's around"—meaning I jump in front of the camera. Usually I end up looking like a deer caught in the headlights. But every once in a while I end up looking halfway normal. I'll let you decide on this one.
youmehim


If you are reading this, you have probably seen my new website. But just in case you haven't, make sure to visit www.nicholasdonner.com. I'm really really happy with how it turned out and stoked about how easy it is to maintain. Props to Photobiz.com for taking care of all the technical stuff for me so I can focus on my art.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The lighting is perfect in these. Now I just have a hard time picking which Nick I like best. :)

    ReplyDelete